10 Powerful Affirmations for Small Business Owners
By: Kathleen Ries-Jubenville | Read time: 4 minutes
Affirmations are positive statements that can help to change your mindset and improve your success as a small business owner. By repeating affirmations, you can train your brain to focus on the positive aspects of your business and life, which can lead to improved success.
There are many different affirmation techniques you can use, but some of the most popular affirmation techniques for small business owners include:
1. AFFIRM YOU CAN SUCCEED
This affirmation technique involves recalling past successes. Think about a time you solved a problem and consider the skills you used to achieve a positive result. How can you use those skills again to overcome new hurdles and accomplish new things? By reminding yourself of your past accomplishments, you’ll increase your confidence, remove some fear, and feel more motivated to get to work on your new goals!
2. VISUALIZE YOUR SUCCESS
This affirmation technique involves picturing yourself achieving your goals. For example, you might picture yourself giving a successful presentation or closing a big deal. You can also imagine yourself surrounded by a supportive network of people who believe in your ability to succeed. And be sure to put all the things you want for your life and in your business onto paper. You can create a dream board with lots of imagery. Or, if you are a writer, you can journal about your dreams every day. A great book about this technique is called "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. Read it for an in-depth understanding of why this works and how to implement it.
(This is my affiliate link, so I may receive a commission if you buy the book through this link.)
3. DECLARE YOU ARE A SUCCESS
This affirmation technique involves repeating positive statements to yourself about your ability to achieve success. It's an exercise in positive self-talk. For example, you might say to yourself, “I am a successful business owner” or “I can achieve my goals.” To believe you have the power to succeed locked away inside you, confidently declare your affirmations every morning and evening. Try looking at your eyes in the mirror while you are speaking. It may feel uncomfortable at first, but you will experience more powerful results over time. Your heart and mind will begin to internalize the message and you will feel your confidence growing. I call it "Growing a Pair of Antlers!"
Here is my set of powerful Daily Affirmations:
- My past does not define who I am or what I can accomplish today. I receive grace for my past.
- My life has meaning and purpose. I am unconditionally loved.
- I am free to create my authentic lifestyle and my eternal legacy. I take responsibility for my present thoughts and actions.
- Peace and joy are available to me right now. I deserve to be happy.
- I have faith in God and confidence in myself. I have hope for my future.
- I am Intentional, Courageous, and Influential.
- I am a Fearless Doe! [or] I am a Fearless Buck!
Print it and repeat these affirmations every day. It's a courage booster!
And, here are 10 powerful affirmations just for small business owners:
- I am a successful small business owner.
- My small business is always thriving.
- I am confident in my abilities as a small business owner.
- I am always making positive progress in my small business.
- I am grateful for my successful small business.
- I am always learning and growing as a small business owner.
- I am making a positive difference in the world with my small business.
- I am passionate about and fully committed to my small business and its success.
- I am always attracting new and exciting opportunities to my small business.
- My small business is a source of joy and abundance in my life.
Use affirmations to help to change your mindset and improve your success as a small business owner. Try speaking confidently about yourself for one month and see how it can make a difference in your focus and progress!
The Fearless Climber Newsletter
Get a weekly digest of simple strategies to grow as an entrepreneur and Lead Your Business to the Summit of Success!
Subscribe now to get your first edition today!
You can unsubscribe any time and we will never sell your information.